C & Z Purlin
|FOB Price:||US $500-900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $500-900/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Z Purlin
- Shape: C Channel
- Length: 5-19m
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing
- Origin: China
- Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Perforated: Not Perforated
- Trademark: Sukalp
- Specification: 0.5mm-4mm
A. Size: 80 x 40 x 15- 300 x 80 x 20cm
B. Thickness: 2.0 - 3.0mm
C. Coil width: 166- 476 mm
Good quality, reasonable price
1) Manufactured from high tensile galvanized steel
2) Despotic C&Z section steel, Z section steel is roll-formed from galvanized steel, specification to be complete
3) Make from quality raw material
4) Pre-punched holes based on detail design
5) Complete accessories package available
6) C purlin, Z purlin and H beam are widely used in factory buildings, large-span bridges, gymnasiums and portable houses
7) C purlin may be used in single spans and continuous spans in multi-bay buildings
8) We can make adjustment to meet your inquiries as we can do
As per your requests
|HANGZHOU SUKALP TRADING CO., LTD.|
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Trading Company|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001: 2000 SGS|
|Registered Address||XiaoShan District, HangZhou, ZheJiang Province,China (Mainland)|
1) Steel Coils: Color Coated Steel Coil, Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet,Galvalume Steel Coil,Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheet,Steel trips,etc.
2) Building Metallic Materials: Metal Roofing & Wall Sheet,Galvanized/Galvalume Corrugated Steel Sheet, Floor Decking Sheet; C&Z Purlin; H Beam; Steel Structure,etc.
3) Sandwich Panel: EPS Sandwich Panel, PU Sandwich Panel, Rock Wool Sandwich Panel,all kinds of sandwich panel,etc.
4) Steel Pipes: ERW round steel pipe, SHS and RHS steel pipe,Hot Dip Galvanized steel pipe, Pregalvanized steel pipe, API steel pipe, Seamless steel pipe, Stainless steel pipe, etc.
Angle Steel Bar, Deformed Steel Bar, Round Steel Bar, Wire Rod, etc.
|Main Markets||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe|